Easeus [12.0]Data Recovery Wizard Free Edition Recovers deleted documents, even in case you have drained the Recycling Bin or deleted them straight (and given they’ve not been deleted with numerous moves ). It might retrieve information from the hard disk drive, USB drives, memory card, and also different storage apparatus.
It truly is harmonious with lively discs and Windows file systems, from FAT to NTFS and EX T, also it may bypass bad businesses mechanically for faster scan. Easeus 12.0 Data Recovery Wizard is completely operational freeware using a 2 GB recovery limitation that Acts as an Endeavor
Free download EASEUS[12.0] By clicking Image below
Main features Of the updated Version Easeuse(12.0)
- Entire whole restoration approach in 3 clicks that are simple. Rapidly yet productive
- This completely free retrieval program empowers end users to undelete documents readily.
- No preceding retrieval encounter is demanded.
- Two Adaptable Scanning Modes Can Be Found exactly as iCare Data Recovery Pro 188.8.131.52
- Fast Scan- This will look for deleted folders and files utilizing algorithm.
- Deep Scan-It’ll scanning industry from industry to make sure much better healing benefits.
- Preview Previous to Last Recovery same as Iperius Backup 5.4 + Portable
- Preview of records available prior to generating the last retrieval effort.
- Pick exactly what you wish to regain to prevent unnecessary restoration.
Device supported By Easeus (12.0)
- Hard Drive
- External Disk
- USB Drive
- Micro Card
- Digital Camera
- Music Player
- Video Player
- CF/SD Card
- Zip Drive
- Pen Drive
- Other Storage Devices
fILE SYSTEM supported By Easeus(12.0)
Operating systems,Disk space,CPU,RAM supported By Easeus(12.0)
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- DISK_SPACE-32MB minimum space for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard installing
- CPU-at least with x86
- RAM–at least 128MB
Technical specification Of Easeuse(12.0)
|Publisher web site||http://easeus.com/|
|Release Date||April 24, 2018|
|Date Added||April 26, 2018|
Languages supported By EaseUs(12.0)
Video Tutorial on How to use EaseUse[12.0]